Why Choose Us ?
- Access to the most liquid and prestigious financial markets: Foreign Exchange, Equity Indices, Crude Oil, Gold & Silver and CFDs.
- Low-cost trading: transparent and competitive the lowest dealing spreads.
- Low margin: lower margin requirements available on all Forex and CFD instruments.
- The fastest quality of trade execution: AUSFOREX No trader trading platform using straight-through transaction processing technology (ECN / STP), which can implement the fastest quotation for all trading products. AUSFOREX orders turnover rate of 99.89% in 0.1 or 0.2 milliseconds turnover, turnover time of extreme market average is 0.5 milliseconds.
- 7*24-hour customer support: AUSFOREX has a professional customer service team to provide customers with transaction and account service support 7*24 hours.
- Funds safety: AUSFOREX is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with License number 350/17, authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (FSA) with License number SD098. Clients funds are held in segregated client accounts with the third party depository banks which means yours funds are kept completely separate from the operating funds of AUSFOREX.
- Customisable, feature-rich, online trading platform: Our award winning trading platform offers a professional charting package with over 20 technical indicators, real-time Dow Jones news feed and a suite of risk management tools.
- Mobile trading:The MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 mobile trading app for iPhone, iPad and Android phones allows clients to access the markets and their accounts wherever they are.
- An account to suit your experience: Both ECN and STP accounts available.
- Multiple deposit and withdrawal methods: AUSFOREX provides multiple deposit and withdrawal methods of UnionPay, Wire Transfer, SeaPay and USDT.
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries high potential rewards but also high potential risks that may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. Past performance is not indicative of future results, which can vary due to market volatility. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information contained on this website or linked to from this website are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice. AUSFOREX does not accept liability for any loss or damage, including any loss or profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.